w h e r e t h e c i t y i s y o u r s .
Welcome, to seoulcircle, the open and friendly Non-AU fully anonymous RPG for Asian Entertainment (but mostly Korean) muses.
1. Drama is okay, but please deal with it in a very mature manner. Don't come running to the mods for a very tiny problem, because we have our own set of drama too and cannot be bothered with yours. :) Unless, it gets out of hand, of course, in which you can approach any of the mods and they'll be very willing to help.
2. Claim as many muses as you can, just as long as you can keep every single one of them active. Don't claim two muses from the same band, because if you do, that would be very selfish and you'll become a laughing stock among all the people, yes.
3. Post in your journal or in the community at least once a month, so we can know if you're still active.
4. Respect one another, and be nice. Cliques are never nice; it's good to have a very tight-knit group but it's always more fun if you speak to the people you don't normally speak to, right?
5. No metagaming, god-modding, or any of the sort. Please and thank you.
6. AIM is needed in order to have communication with one another.
7. Drops and hiatuses should be posted at the OOC Community, seoulsquares.
8. That is all, please enjoy your stay here, because we plan to be a very active and friendly community. :)
-> Check the claims list, for the love of all things alive and running and existent.
-> If the muse you want to claim is free, you can either reserve, or post to the main community with the following:
*The title/subject line should be "CLAIM"
*State your name, the group or band you're from or your profession if you're working solo, AIM screennames, and anything else you want people to know. Be creative!
*Wait for your post to be approved by the moderators before commenting on other people's entries.
For other information regarding drops and hiatuses, please check seoulsquares. :)
|LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK +|